When cleaning the wind condenser of the truck air dryer, try to avoid crushing the fin surface of the wind condenser.
There should be sufficient space around the air condenser for ventilation and heat dissipation, and it should not work under direct sunlight; regularly use compressed air to remove surface dust, and the flow and pressure of compressed air for cleaning should not be too high. Maintenance knowledge of air-cooled dryer and water-cooled dryer.
(1) Observing and recording the instrument value 4 times per shift
1. The pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of compressed air does not exceed 0.035Mpa;
2. Evaporation pressure gauge 0.4Mpa-0.5Mpa;
3. High pressure pressure gauge 1.2Mpa-1.6Mpa.
The cold dryer should always observe the drainage and sewage system
1. Clean the float drainer once a week or so;
2. The sewage pipe is discharged once a week.
◆Cleaning method of electronic drainer:
a. Close the ball valve in front of the automatic drain;
b. Loosen the fixing nut at the upper end and take out the timing coil. During the cleaning process, the coil should not touch the water at all, otherwise the coil will be burned;
c. Pull out the hose, unscrew the valve body of the drainer, and release the compressed air in the drainer;
d. Remove the valve core and wipe it clean;
e. Screw the valve body back to its original position, open the front ball valve slightly, and use compressed air to empty the impurities, water and oil in the drainage system; wipe the valve body with a rag;
f. Put the spool and timing coil back in their original positions; then install the hose and open the front ball valve.
(3) Regularly observe the inlet temperature of the cooling water system and compressed air system
1. Cooling water temperature 2~32℃;
2. Water pressure 0.15~0.3Mpa;
3. The intake temperature of compressed air should generally be ≤45°C (it is advisable not to burn the intake pipe by hand), except for special cases.
4. The cooling water should be kept clean. The Y-type filter should be cleaned every half a month, and once a month if the water quality is good; the water condenser should be cleaned once a year (depending on the water quality), and the wind condenser should be cleaned once a month;
◆Cleaning of the shell-and-tube water condenser: close the cooling water inlet and outlet, open the end cover not connected to the water pipe, the outside of the end cover and the gasket only need to be cleaned with water; the inside of the copper tube should be cleaned with gas, water or a stick connected with a rag; Be careful not to use too much force when cleaning, so as not to break the internal copper pipe.
(4) Regularly observe the refrigeration system
1. The compressor of the freeze dryer should be touched by hand at least once a day, and it is normally cold and frosted;
2. Touch the temperature difference between the two sides of the dry filter by hand every week. The temperature difference should not be too large (it needs to be replaced if the inlet is hot and the outlet is cold);
3. If you find that the compressor has abnormal sound and heat, you should contact the after-sales service as soon as possible.
(5) Check the electrical control system: blow off the dust and fasten the terminals (must be done without electricity)
(6) Appearance maintenance
Regularly wipe off the oil and dust on the surface of the equipment with a clean towel. Remove the dust and oil on the floor where the cold dryer and air compressor are installed, and keep the environment clean and tidy.
To learn more, please continue to pay attention to our custom automotive brake master cylinder supplier.